Want to Import non woven bags from China?
China nonwoven bag manufacturer tells you how to buy non woven bags and why you should choose non woven bags.
What is nonwoven material?
Nonwoven bags material, is composed of oriented or random fibers. It is a new generation of Eco-friendly materials. It is moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, lightweight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, and is non-toxic. Material) Pellet is the raw material, which is produced by continuous one-step melting after high temperature melting, spinning, laying, and hot pressing.
It is called cloth because of its appearance and certain properties.
Where could be nonwoven bags used?
Non-woven fabric bags are non-woven fabric products. Non-woven fabric bags are rich in color, bright and bright, fashionable and environmentally friendly, versatile and beautiful, with various patterns and styles, and are lightweight, environmentally friendly and recyclable. Environmental protection products to protect the earth’s ecology.
Suitable for agricultural film, shoe making, leather making, mattress, quilt, decoration, chemical industry, printing, automobile, building materials, furniture and other industries, as well as clothing lining, medical and hygienic disposable surgical gowns, masks, caps, sheets, hotels Disposable tablecloth, beauty, sauna and even today’s fashionable gift bags, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags and so on. Environmentally friendly products, versatile and affordable.
Because it looks like a pearl, it is also called a pearl canvas
Nonwoven Bag Fabric Advantage
Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form fibers through airflow or mechanical, and then is reinforced by hydroentanglement, needle punching, or hot rolling, and finally after finishing Non-woven cloth formed. The new type of fiber products with soft, breathable and flat structure have the advantages of not generating fiber debris, toughness, durability, silky softness, and also a kind of reinforcing material, and also have a cotton feel. Compared with cotton fabrics, non-woven The cloth bag is easy to form and cheap to manufacture.
Durable, disposable. Insulated, not conductive. Softness and stiffness. Fineness, swelling. Isotropic, anisotropic. Filterability, breathable and impermeable to water. Elasticity, stiffness. Light, loose and warm. Thin as cicada wings, thick as felt. Waterproof and breathable. Ironing, sewing, molding. Flame retardant, antistatic. Permeable, waterproof, abrasion-resistant and velvety. Wrinkle resistance, good elasticity, high moisture absorption, water repellency.
- Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9 and only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
- Softness: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D), light spot-like hot-melt bonding molding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
- Water-repellent and breathable: polypropylene chips are non-absorbent and have zero water content. The finished product has good water-repellent properties and is made of 100% fiber. It is porous and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
- Non-toxic and non-irritating: the product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
- Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically passive substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
Disadvantage of nonwoven bags
- Compared with woven cloth, the strength and durability are poor
- It cannot be cleaned like other fabrics.
- The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from the right angle and so on. Therefore, the improvement of production methods is mainly focused on the improvement of preventing division.
The Benefits for using nonwoven bags
Nonwoven bags economic effects
A non-woven shopping bag is more economical
Since the release of the plastic restriction order, plastic bags will gradually withdraw from the packaging market for articles, replaced by non-woven shopping bags that can be used repeatedly. Non-woven bags are easier to print patterns than plastic bags, and the color expression is more vivid. In addition, it can be used repeatedly. You can consider adding more exquisite patterns and advertisements to the non-woven shopping bag than the plastic bag. Because the loss rate is lower than the plastic bag, the non-woven shopping bag is more cost-effective And bring more obvious advertising benefits.
Nonwoven bags advertising effect
Three non-woven shopping bags have more advertising effect.
A beautiful non-woven shopping bag is not just a packaging bag of goods. Its exquisite appearance is even more admirable, and can be transformed into a stylish and simple shoulder bag, which becomes a beautiful scenery on the street. Coupled with its solid, waterproof and non-sticky characteristics, it will definitely become the first choice for customers to go out. On such a non-woven shopping bag, you can print your company’s logo or advertisement, and the advertising effect it brings It goes without saying that it really turns small investment into big reward.
Nonwoven Bags are more Eco-Friendly
The Plastic Restriction Order was issued to solve the problem of environmental protection. The use of non-woven bags overturning greatly reduces the pressure of garbage conversion. Coupled with the concept of environmental protection, it can reflect the image of your company and the effect of being close to the people. The resulting potential value is not replaceable by money.