The need for duffle bag manufacturers has increased in the past couple of years. Due to the influx of people and businesses that need it, finding a duffle bag supplier to trust can be hard and confusing.
In this guide, we’ll not only explain what duffle bags are and how you can use them. We will help you further by understanding which duffle bag manufacturers and suppliers you can trust!
What Does a Duffle Bag Mean?
It’s a type of bag that is large and is usually made from synthetic or natural fabric. You can also refer to duffle bags as a kit bag.
Contrary to popular belief, you carry duffle bags on your shoulder or you can carry them using your hand as well.
What is the Difference Between Duffel and Duffle?
A lot of people get confused when they encounter “duffle” and “duffel,” how are they different?
The primary difference between duffle bags a duffel bags is that Duffel is a place. It’s actually a municipality in Antwerp, Belgium. Duffle is a type of cylindrical bag that you use for carrying stuff.
However, both duffle and duffel bags are an accepted use of the bag in question.
What is the Best Travel Duffel Bag?
There are a lot of travel duffel bags in the market that can either be wheeled or non-wheeled.
The top ones include, but are not limited to:
- Plambag Canvas Duffle Bag for Travel
- Eagle Creek Travel Gear
- Thule Crossover Rolling Duffel Pack
- Thule Chasm Duffel Bag
- And Many More!
These brands are top duffle bag manufacturers, but you wouldn’t actually go to them for business. Apart from the fact that their products are expensive, they sell their products in retail.
What Do You Put in a Duffle Bag?
Duffle bags, given their size, are actually capable of holding and storing many of your things.
You can put a lot of things in your duffle bag, some of which include:
- Smaller Bags
NOTE: The items you can store and keep will actually depend on the size of your duffle bag.
What is the Difference Between a Gym Bag and a Duffle Bag?
Many people have the misconception that duffle bags and gym bags are the same.
While they would usually be in terms of size and the amount they’re carried, they’re actually different.
A sports bag or a gym bag is used for one (1) purpose – to carry sports gear and items. More often than not, you’ll find gym bags made of leather or cloth, and they’ll have a rectangular base and a zipper at the top. You’ll also find many pockets on gym bags for other small stuff like earphones, beverage solutions, etc.
Duffle bags, on the other hand, can also be made out of zippers but the most common would be a drawstring at the mouth or at the opening. Also, you use duffle bags when you’re traveling. It’s like a large bag you can use to store your things.
Those are the distinctive differences between a gym bag and a duffle bag.
How to Pack a Duffle Bag?
There are many different ways on how you can pack a duffle bag. However, these are deemed to be the most effective and efficient:
- Fold down the edges of the duffle bag so that you get easy access to the bottom of it. It’ll also give you a larger opening of the mouth
- Since you’ll start at the bottom part of the bag, store items that aren’t the priority, or those that you wouldn’t need anytime soon.
- For your clothes, you can try rolling them so that it consumes smaller and less space instead of folding them. You can roll pants, trousers, short pants, shirts, underwear, and many more!
- Use both ends of the duffle bag to store items you’ll need to take out every now and then like chargers, cardholders, wallets, handkerchiefs, etc.
- Shake up the bag so that all excess space will be covered.
- Place the things at the top of the bag that you’ll have to eventually need like a passport, a wallet, earphones, chargers, etc.
- Close and secure the bag by zipping it up or by tying the drawstrings.
That’s how you can be efficient with the space of your duffle bags!
What’s the Difference Between a Weekender and a Duffle Bag?
You would know the difference of them from their terms alone. A weekender bag is a type of large bag, which you use if you’re going out for the weekend.
Image of a weekender bag
More often than not, you’ll put clothes on them that’ll be able to take you through the weekend.
Duffle bags would be larger, tougher, more durable, and more secure since you’ll use it for longer periods of time.
Duffle bag manufacturers can help you with weekender bags, too and oftentimes, they’re also duffle bags but just a bit smaller and easier-to-carry.
Is a Duffle Bag Considered a Carry On?
Absolutely! Many duffle bag manufacturers produce duffle bags that appear small but can actually carry a lot of items in order for it to be eligible to be a carry on bag.
You can have your duffle bag as a carry on so long as it’s within the requirements of the airlines. Most airlines, though, consider carry on luggage within the range of 9 x 14 to 22 inches.
So, be sure to check with your airlines to know whether or not your duffle bags can be carry on.
Is a Duffle Bag Military a Good Product?
Military duffle bags are duffle bags that are used by people from the military.
Military duffle bag
It’s one of the most-used types of bags because of the weight they can carry and their ability to be carried using a backpack or by hanging it on your shoulder.
You can consider military duffle bags to be a good product especially if what you’re looking for are durability and longevity.
How Do You Wear a Duffle Bag?
Contrary to popular belief, you can actually wear duffle bags in two (2) different ways: via the backpack style or via the gym bag style.
Most, if not all duffle bag manufacturers produce duffle bags with a backpack or a string for carrying it on your shoulders and a carry on type of strap.
This is one of the primary reasons why duffle bags are considered to be one of the best type of bags for vacations, flights, and for your trips during the weekend.
How to Make Duffle Bags?
Different duffle bag manufacturers perform differently when it comes to the production of duffel bags.
Manufacturing procedure of duffle bags
The most common processes and procedures, though, include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation or sourcing of tools and materials. More often than not, duffle bag suppliers will prepare the fabric, the zipper or the drawstring, the leather, nylon straps, etc.
- Then, the next step is to create the specific measurements to be accurate and precise on the sides and the edges of the bag. This will include the pieces of the side pocket, side pieces, end pieces, and two (2) bottom pieces.
- After that, you’ll have to build and construct the sides, which will be what you need for reinforcement of the area where the handles are attached to the bag.
- The zipper is sewn onto the bag but not entirely. There should be scraps of fabric to the endpoint of the duffle bag.
- The ends are constructed and are attached to the bag through sewing. Take note, though, that the ends should have zippers too.
- Then, the shoulder straps are sewn and properly linked to the overall condition of the duffle bag.
- Everything is tested and is checked for the purpose of ensuring that it’s durable and long lasting.
This is the typical procedure of how duffle bag manufacturers sew and create their products. Again, this is just a general process of how it goes, it’s not 100% exact and the same across manufacturers and suppliers.
Where to Buy Duffle Bags?
This question is relative, and the exact answer will actually depend on the uses you will have for it. For example, if you’re going to buy duffle bags for your personal use, you can purchase them in retail – you can even buy designer duffle bags for added fashion and style.
On the opposite end of the rope, you can be in contact with duffle bag manufacturers if you’ll need duffle bags in bulk or in wholesale. Apart from the fact that they’re cheaper, you can actually be confident in making sure that you wouldn’t run out of stock.
Can You Purchase Custom Duffle Bags?
Yes, there are a lot of custom duffle bags suppliers and manufacturers are offering.
That being said, you would need to find a duffle bag supplier that has a well-developed Research & Development (R&D) team to help you with the custom duffle bags that you need.
Can You Find Custom Polyester Duffle Bags Wholesale?
There are a lot of duffle bag manufacturers that are skilled in producing polyester duffle bags wholesale.
One advantage of polyester is that they’re stronger, more durable, and can hold heavier weight than its counterparts.
Should you find custom duffle bag suppliers, you can ask them to create and produce polyester duffle bags that you need!
The Best Duffle Bag Manufacturer in China
Here in China, no other custom duffle bag wholesaler is more trusted than us at The One. For many years, we’ve given all our clients the quality of duffle bags they wanted and needed!
You can purchase duffle bags that have printed logos, specific colors, and even duffle bags that have the specific functionalities and features you need!
We can make bamboo, vinyl, PEVA, and even non-woven duffle bags for you! We can offer waterproof duffle bags, leather duffle bags, canvas duffle bags, even travel and heavy-duty duffle bags!
Apart from those, we can also be your go-to solution for your needs in producing grocery bags, custom cooler bags, dust bags, laminated bags, sports bags, football bags, and many more!
Give us a quick call or shoot us an email, we will be more than happy to help you!